Rescuers pulled a seven-month-old baby from the rubble of a building in Hatay, southern Turkey, 139 hours after Monday’s terrible quake.
Elsewhere in Hatay, a 12-year-old girl, Cudie, was rescued after being trapped for 147 hours.
State media also reported on a 13-year-old rescued in Gaziantep on Sunday, with rescuers saying, “You are a miracle.”
The number of people confirmed dead in Turkey and Syria has risen to more than 30,000.
Syria has not reported an updated death toll since Friday, so the real number is likely higher.
Hopes of finding many more survivors are dwindling, and there is a feeling in the field that the rescue mission will soon be over.
The Syrian Civil Defense Force, or White Helmets, which operates in rebel-held areas of the country, told the BBC the group’s search efforts were winding down.
But tens of thousands of rescue workers continued their searches overnight in affected areas in Turkey and Syria.
Seven-month-old Hamza was rescued on Saturday and local authority footage showed rescuers cheering and hugging each other.
A separate video from the Turkish health ministry showed a little girl in a neck brace looking around as she was being carried on a stretcher in the same province later Sunday morning.
And the footage showed a father and daughter being taken from a building in Hatay. “He wants two cups of good tea,” said one of the rescuers.
But as the rescue operation winds down, the focus shifts to recovering and reckoning with the situation.
Thousands of buildings collapsed in the earthquake, raising questions as to whether the impact of the natural disaster was exacerbated by human failings.
Turkish President Erdogan has admitted shortcomings in the response but, during a visit to a disaster area earlier in the week, appeared to blame fate.
“Things like this have always happened,” he said. “It’s part of destiny’s plan.”
Officials say they have issued 113 arrest warrants in connection with the construction of collapsed buildings, with 12 people taken into custody, including contractors.
Relief workers in Syria have criticized the international response to the disaster, with UN relief chief Martin Griffiths saying the world has “let people down in northwest Syria”.
“They feel rightly abandoned. Looking for international help that hasn’t arrived,” he said.
Ismail al Abdullah, of the White Helmets, told the BBC’s Quentin Sommerville that the international community has “blood on its hands”.